Friday 6 November 2015

Speaking on HR Innovation




I'm looking forward to speaking about HR Innovation next week at Business International's European HR Director Summit in Milan on 10 November.

I'm really looking forward to this as it's one of my favourite topics - yes, technology is important but boosting innovation is most fundamentally about understanding people, and it's us that can help people and therefore their organisations get better at it.

So it's a shame that HR gets associated with blocking innovation more often than it does with enabling it.  Particularly as there are some fairly simple things we can do to make a difference to that...

  • Consulting   Research  Speaking  Training  Writing
  • Strategy  - Talent - Engagement  - Change and OD
  • Contact me to create more value for your business
  • jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com
     

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)